12 Quotes For Confidence
The best thing anyone can teach another person is how to believe in themselves. Confidence is a very important factor in finding happiness, fulfillment and success in life. Here are 12 quotes from famous people on how to gain confidence.
1. “No One can Make You Feel inferior Without Your Consent” – Eleonor Roosevelt
Do not let other people’s comments affect your performance. As long as you know you are doing the right thing, you should not let anyone convince you otherwise.
2. “If you’re presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off pretty much anything” – Katy Perry
Katy Perry is one of the most confident artists I have known and she definitely gets away with a lot of crazy ideas for her performances. She has been an inspiration to many young people to believe in themselves and express themselves freely.
3. “With confidence, you have won before you have started.” – Marcus Garvey
Confidence is a mindset. Actor Marcus Garvey points out the importance of believing you can to be able to achieve any goal.
4. “When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.” – Joe Namath
Actor Joe Namath infuses fun with confidence in his quote. Being confident is fun because you are not afraid to try new things. And with this exploration comes great ideas and discoveries.
5. “To succeed in life you need two things, ignorance and confidence.” – Mark Twain
Mark Twain, the author of “The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn,” says that we should have ignorance and confidence to succeed. If we perceive ourselves as ignorant, we would not stop to find ways to learn. Confidence is needed to pursue these new goals to learn.
6. “I Think the best way to have confidence is not to allow everyone else’s insecurities to be your own.” – Jessie J
Singer and song writer Jessie J tells us that we should not let anyone else’s opinion affect us. Just because other people failed at something doesn’t mean that same thing will happen to us.
7. “Whatever we expect with confidence becomes our own self-fulfilling prophecy.” – Brian Tracy
Author and personality development trainer Brian Tracy teaches us to have complete faith in what we do. The amount of faith we have will be equal to the results of our efforts.
8. “Confidence. If you have it, you can make anything look good.” Diane Von Furstenburg
Diane, a world known fashion designer, tells us that we can look good no matter what we wear as long as we have confidence.
9. “Confidence comes with maturity, being more accepting of yourself.” – Nicole Scherzinger
Recording artist Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls says that we can only be truly confident if we accept ourselves for who we truly are.
10. “Besides pride, loyalty, discipline, heart and mind, confidence is the key to all the locks.” Joe Paterno
The late American football player Joe Paterno says that confidence can open doors to greater things in life.
11. “Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence.” – Vince Lombardi
Vince Lombardi, another American football player tells us to choose the people we surround ourselves with. If we want to be confident, we should associate ourselves with confident people and follow their example.
12. “Fighters display two things. They display confidence or a look that says I’m not sure.” – Sugar Ray Leonard
World famous boxer Sugar Ray Leonard tells us that confidence is a choice. If we do not show that we believe we can accomplish our tasks, the fear in our eyes will show. This makes us vulnerable to people who may want us to fail.